DON'T MISS THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER FAMILY ATTRACTIONS IN NAPLES
Entertainment Options for Every Member of the Family
When you’re traveling with children, making sure that your kids are entertained during your Naples, FL family vacation is a key to creating lasting memories for years to come. Remember, Naples isn’t just a playground for adults. When you stay at Naples Grande Beach Resort you’ll discover an endless variety of things to do with kids in Naples, FL. Whether you’re interested in soaking up the sun and sand with your family on the premier beaches of Naples or want to keep your kids active and interested on vacation, our property is uniquely poised near some of the most sought-after family attractions in Naples.
Don’t miss these attractions and things to do during your stay:
- Children’s Museum of Naples – The Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples is a brain-building powerhouse and Southwest Florida’s first museum devoted for children and families to learn through play.
- Naples Zoo – Naples Zoo is a nationally accredited zoo and yet much more than a walk-through zoo and features a full day of fun activities.
- Wonder Gardens – Travel back in time to Old Florida by visiting this Historic Roadside Attraction. Established in 1936, the Everglades Wonder Gardens has a rich history with something for visitors of all ages.
- Manatee Park – Manatee Park is a non-captive warm water refuge for the Florida Manatee. Optimum viewing months are late December, January and February when the gulf temperature is below 68F.
- The Royal Scoop – Voted Southwest Florida’s Best Ice Cream year after year.
- Naples Cyclery – Local bike shope for rentals or purchase.
- Farmers Market at Third Street South – The Market overflows with fresh produce, flowers, pastas, cheeses, seafood, grass-fed beef, pastries & baked goods, prepared foods, jams, relishes, fresh roasted coffee beans and much more. Music, coffee, dog treats, and many other delights make the Third Street Farmer’s Market perfect for grown-ups, children, dogs, and every other member of the family.
- Botanical Garden's – Connecting people with plants by conserving and researching the biological diversity of our collections and ecosystems. Regular Garden hours of operation of 9 am – 5 pm daily, 8 am to 5 pm on Tuesdays.
- The Conservancy of Southwest Florida – The Conservancy of Southwest Florida Nature Center has indoor and outdoor exhibits for guests to enjoy.
- Historic Naples Pier and Downtown – Just down the street from Palm Cottage, Naples Oldest House, is an even older structure – Naples Pier. Built in 1888 at the end of 12th Avenue South, the pier was an essential part of settling and developing Naples
- Art Galleries and Exhibitions – Immerse yourself in the premier beauty that you’ll find in every Naples, FL art gallery, offering a unique insight into the many cultures and talents that have been brought to and inspired by our surrounding area.