DON'T MISS THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER FAMILY ATTRACTIONS IN NAPLES
Entertainment Options for Every Member of the Family
When you’re traveling with children, making sure that your kids are entertained during your Naples, FL family vacation is a key to creating lasting memories for years to come. Remember, Naples isn’t just a playground for adults. When you stay at Naples Grande Beach Resort you’ll discover an endless variety of things to do with kids in Naples, FL. Whether you’re interested in soaking up the sun and sand with your family on the premier beaches of Naples or want to keep your kids active and interested on vacation, our property is uniquely poised near some of the most sought-after family attractions in Naples.
Don’t miss these attractions and things to do during your stay:
- Children’s Museum of Naples (15080 Livingston Rd, Naples, FL 34109) – The Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples is a brain-building powerhouse and Southwest Florida’s first museum devoted for children and families to learn through play.
- Naples Zoo (1590 Goodlette-Frank Rd, Naples, FL 34102) – Naples Zoo is a nationally accredited zoo and yet much more than a walk-through zoo and features a full day of fun activities.
- Third Street South Farmers Market (245 13th Ave S, Naples, FL 34102) – The Market overflows with fresh produce, flowers, pastas, cheeses, seafood, grass-fed beef, pastries & baked goods, prepared foods, jams, relishes, fresh roasted coffee beans and much more. Music, coffee, dog treats, and many other delights make the Third Street Farmer’s Market perfect for grown-ups, children, dogs, and every other member of the family.
- Naples Botanical Garden (4820 Bayshore Dr, Naples, FL 34112) – Connecting people with plants by conserving and researching the biological diversity of our collections and ecosystems. Regular Garden hours of operation of 9 am – 5 pm daily, 8 am to 5 pm on Tuesdays.
- The Conservancy of Southwest Florida (1495 Smith Preserve Way, Naples, FL 34102) – The Conservancy of Southwest Florida Nature Center has indoor and outdoor exhibits for guests to enjoy.
- Historic Naples Pier and Downtown – Just down the street from Palm Cottage, Naples Oldest House, is an even older structure – Naples Pier. Built in 1888 at the end of 12th Avenue South, the pier was an essential part of settling and developing Naples
- Revs Institute Car Museum - (2500 Horseshoe Dr S, Naples, FL 34104) - Revs Institute is a haven for scholars, preservationists, and passionate connoisseurs of automotive history. The museum in Naples, Florida is a working facility and home to the Miles Collier Collections — over one hundred significant automobiles built between 1896 and 1995. Advanced reservations required.
- Wonder Gardens (27180 Old 41 Rd, Bonita Springs, FL 34135) – Travel back in time to Old Florida by visiting this Historic Roadside Attraction. Established in 1936, the Everglades Wonder Gardens has a rich history with something for visitors of all ages.
- Manatee Park (10901 Palm Beach Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33905) – Manatee Park is a non-captive warm water refuge for the Florida Manatee. Optimum viewing months are late December, January and February when the gulf temperature is below 68F.
- The Royal Scoop (15 8th St, Bonita Springs, FL 34134) – Voted Southwest Florida’s Best Ice Cream year after year.
- Art Galleries and Exhibitions – Immerse yourself in the premier beauty that you’ll find in every Naples, FL art gallery, offering a unique insight into the many cultures and talents that have been brought to and inspired by our surrounding area.
- The Baker Museum/Artis Naples - (5833 Pelican Bay Blvd, Naples, FL 34108 )
- Galerie du Soleil
- Shaw Gallery - (761 5th Ave S, Naples, FL 34102 )
- Pure Florida ( 1200 Fifth Avenue South, Naples, FL 34102 Docked at Historic Tin City. Pure Florida offers sightseeing, river and sunset cruises, jet-ski tours and rentals, boat rentals, fishing trips and charters, ECOtours, jet boat thrill rides, educational field trips and private family and corporate cruises.