COMMITTED TO A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
Unrivaled Glimpses of Nature at Our Hotel Near the Everglades
Set on 23 waterfront acres and adjacent to a protected 200 acre Mangrove Estuary, nature is abundant at Naples Grande Beach Resort. Known for its unique location, guests can delight in a variety of ways to connect with the local and indigenous Florida ecosystem.
A 6/10 of a mile boardwalk provides a glimpse into our destinations eco-system in it's most natural state, where your journey path is led to our prestine Beach. Enjoy the 10-15 minute walk or a complimentary open air tram ride meandering through the estuary. Open from 10am to dusk, it's your choice to run through for a morning jog or take your time admiring the three types of mangroves and their unique root system and native wildlife. Collier County is proud to be an official Blue Zones Worksite®.
Complimentary eco-tours are offered through the Conservancy of Southwest Florida, December through April, Monday through Saturday at 9am. Tours meet at the gazebo at the beginning of the boardwalk and last about 2 hours.
Naples Grande Beach Resort is proud to be recognized by the Florida Department of Enviornmental Protection (DEP) with a designation of Two Palms in the Florida Green Lodging Program - a voluntary initiative launched in 2004 to encourage Florida hotels and resorts to reduce waste and conserve natural resources. The designated “Green Lodges” are recommended to companies and trade organizations that seek environmentally-conscious lodging and meeting facilities. Naples Grande Beach resort is also a Tripadvior Platinum Status Green Leader property and a Virtuoso Sustainability partner for our continued green practices.
Naples Grande Beach Resort’s eco-friendly practices include:
- Green Lodging Florida Two Palm designated resort
- Saving more than 6 million gallons of water through a resort-wide laundry recycling program
- Stewardship of the resort’s three miles of beachfront habitat including hosting periodic beach cleanups
- Operation of all dining and beach services facilities at Clam Pass Beach in accordance with state and county environmental guidelines
- On-property herb garden and use of locally sourced ingredients in F&B outlets and banquets
- Eco-certified cleaning products and laundry detergent
- Recycling of waste, batteries, electronics and landscaping
- Installation of low-flow toilets and faucets in all guest rooms and public areas to conserve water
- Innovative resort-wide Energy Management System that features low wattage lighting and efficient generators and an ultraviolet light filtration system to enhance air handling
- Purchase more than 5% of all power and energy saving light bulbs and timers from environmentally friendly Florida Power & Light
- Reclaimed water for irrigation of our 23-acre property
- Digital in-room information of hotel services and amenities
- Complimentary bikes for guests to visit nearby shops and restaurants
- Tesla charging stations in parking garage
- Eco-tours and kayaking of the adjoining 200-acre mangrove preserve and estuary
- Fleet of electric-powered trams for beach transportation - reducing emissions
MEETINGS & EVENTS
- Use of Iclandic Water; the world’s first CarbonNeutral® certified bottled water
- Digital reader-board sigange for all meeting rooms
- LEED certified high-efficiency lighting in the ballrooms
- Conveniently located filtered water dispensers throughout the ballroom level of the property
- Linenless meeting room 6' classroom tables