UNWIND IN AN AQUATIC PARADISE AT THE BEST HOTEL IN NAPLES, FLORIDA
Three pools to choose from to Relax
The relaxed sophistication of Naples Grande is reflected in poolside splendor complemented by luxurious services and features for refreshing and fun-filled Naples, Florida vacations.
Our Mangrove Pool ensures heightened thrills for the entire family with its spectacular waterslide. Twisting 100 feet around a rock tower through landscaped waterfalls, this astounding whitewater wonder surges 800 gallons per minute. The Mangrove Pool also offers a beach style entry making it the ideal location for younger children, as the water gradually deepens from just inches to approximately 5 feet.
- 100 foot twisting waterslide (Guests must be at least 48” to enjoy the waterslide, and single riders only. The slide is open daily 10am-5:30pm.
- Beach-style entry for younger resort guests
Seek refuge from the sun in one of our private cabanas encircling the Palm Terrace Pool, exclusive for adults looking to escape to a private retreat. Surrounded by stunning bougainvillea and chic artwork, guests can relax in the whirlpool or cool off in the refreshing adult pool.
- Exclusively for adult guests*
- Private cabanas available for purchase, offering a personal cabana concierge and including two plush luxury chaise lounges, unlimited bottled water and ice, fresh fruit, a dining table with seating for four, refrigerator and cabinet space.
Hibiscus Hideway is tucked neatly between the Garden Villa courtyards and provides a secluded experiences for guests looking to enjoy water aerobics and lap swimming.
- Located on the East side of the tower, surrounded by lush landscaping
- Ideal for lap and lane swimming
For those looking to enjoy a favorite drink or al fresco lunch, head to Gulf Coast Oasis pool bar 11:00am - sunset.
Private Cabana Reservations
Reserve a private cabana for the Mangrove Pool or the Palm Terrace pool. Cabanas are available for daily rental and include 2 chaise lounges, a TV, mini fridge stocked with unlimited bottles of water, pool towels, cabinet space and a fresh fruit plate prepared by our chef. Advanced reservations are recommended.
Click here to reserve your Cabana or with questions please reach out to .