ESCAPE TO NAPLES BEACH
4th OF JULY HOLIDAY WEEKEND UPDATE
Due to county mandate over the 4th of July holiday weekend, beaches will be open with limited hours Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
No beach access from 11am-5pm on these days. The Hotel has adjusted its hours to accommodate and ensure you are able to maximize the amount of time enjoying the beaches. Tram transportation service on the boardwalk will be provided 8:00am-11:00am and again 5:00pm-sunset. Beach chairs and umbrellas available to Hotel guests during operating hours 8:00am-11:00am and again 5:00pm-sunset.
Monday, July 6th our county beach will return to normal daily hours and operations.
- Open air tram ride through a 200-acre protected Mangrove Estuary to our secluded beach. It is approximately a 5-minute tram ride or 15 minute stroll to the beach along the boardwalk.
- Three miles of perfectly-manicured sugar-sand beach along the Gulf of Mexico
- Al fresco lunch and refreshing drinks available from Rhodes End beach bar
- Chaise lounges and umbrellas
- Water-sports activities available for rent including kayaks and paddleboards (weather permitting).
Escape to our three miles of powdery, white-sand beach and spend your day relaxing in style. Our beach bed package includes one queen sized day bed with cabana, two chaise lounge chairs, two umbrellas and beach towels. Perfect for a quiet day for two or for the whole family to enjoy. Advanced reservations are recommended.
Click here for Beach Bed Reservations
*For the safety and security of our guests, we ask that guests who bring personal umbrellas enjoy the North end of our beach. Resort umbrellas are available to rent in our reserved beach area and will be properly anchored in the sand for you.
View our Live Beach Cam online!
Explore Guest Photos Shared via Social Media
Tag @NaplesGrandeResort on Instagram or @NaplesGrande on Facebook and Twitter to share your Grande experience below: