ESCAPE TO NAPLES BEACH
Enjoy our three miles of powdery, white-sand beach centrally located in the heart of Naples, FL. Stroll lazily along the sandy shore and take in the soothing breezes floating lightly off the stunning Gulf of Mexico at Naples Grande Beach Resort
- Open air tram ride through a 200-acre protected Mangrove Estuary to our secluded beach. It is approximately a 5-minute tram ride or 15 minute stroll to the beach along the boardwalk.
- Three miles of perfectly-manicured sugar-sand beach along the Gulf of Mexico
- Al fresco lunch and refreshing drinks available from Rhodes End beach bar & grill
- Chaise lounges and umbrellas*
- Kayak and paddleboard rentals
*For the safety and security of our guests, we ask that guests who bring personal umbrellas enjoy the North end of our beach. Resort umbrellas are available to rent in our reserved beach area and will be properly anchored in the sand for you.
Clam Pass Park gates open 8:00am-sunset daily. Tram golf cart service begins at 10am through sunset.
PRIVATE BEACH BED CABANA RESERVATIONSEscape to Clam Pass Beach three miles of powdery, white-sand beach and spend your day relaxing in style. Our beach bed package includes one queen sized day bed with cabana, two chaise lounge chairs, two umbrellas and beach towels. Perfect for a quiet day for two or for the whole family to enjoy. Advanced reservations are recommended.
Explore Guest Photos Shared via Social Media
Tag @NaplesGrandeResort on Instagram or @NaplesGrande on Facebook and Twitter to share your Grande experience below:
Want a quick tour of the Mangrove Estuary experience you'll enjoy on your way to the beach? Watch our quick clip here: