POLICIES & ETIQUETTE
Frequently Asked Questions and Information About Our Resort
Our Naples Grande Beach Resort team members are available to you anytime to assist with any additional questions you may have. Please email [email protected], or call us at 239-597-3232.
- Are pets allowed? Yes! LEARN MORE about bringing your furry friend! Some restrictions and fees apply.
Check in time is 4pm and check out time is 11am.
Guests arriving prior to 4pm are welcome to enjoy resort amenities by checking their luggage with the Bell or Front Desk. Guests are subject to late check-out fees should they not depart the room by 11am.
Tax, Parking & Resort Charge
Sales and Occupancy Guestroom Tax is 12% (7% state, 5% county)
Valet parking is $30 per car per night | Self-parking is $20 per car per night
A daily resort charge of $40 plus tax will be added to your nightly rate which includes:
- High speed WIFI in guestrooms
- Bicycle rentals
- 1-hour beach paddleboard/kayak rental*
- Two water bottles daily in guestroom
- Beach towels and chaise lounges (based on number of registered guest per room, maximum of four chairs per room)
- Range balls and use of driving range at Naples Grande Golf Club
- 24-hour fitness club access
- Local Daily Newspaper in the lobby
- Weekly resort activities and wellness classes
- 10% discount on tennis court fees
- Tesla Electric Charging Stations
Stand-Up Paddleboards and 2 seater Kayak rentals available.
*Complimentary usage part of the resort fee is available for resort guests from 8am-10am daily, based on availability.
For safety purposes are only allowed in the Gulf within our beach sites (not into the pass), and guests must be 18 years of age to rent paddleboards and kayaks unless accompanied by a related adult.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age with a valid photo ID to check in.
- Cribs are available at no additional charge, but are based on availability.
- For the safety of small children you may be traveling with, balcony railing protective mesh is available to be installed upon arrival. Review with a Guest Services Agent.
- Extra person Fee: $25 plus tax per 3rd and 4th person in each guestroom will be charged on top of the room rate. Additional guests that are not listed on the origination reservation accepted by the Hotel will be charged accordingly.
- Maximum guestroom occupancy is 4 registered guests per room, including pool access.
For the safety of our guests in the rare event of an emergency, rollaway beds are only available for king-bedded tower guestrooms and suites. There is a limit of 1 rollaway bed per room, and available in tower king bedded rooms and suites. Rollaway beds are subject to Hotel availability and a $30 nightly charge.
In lieu of a rollaway, Garden Villa Suites feature a full-sized sleeper sofa in the separate living room. Tower Suites are all king bedded rooms and do not have a sleeper sofa.
- Coolers and outside food and beverage can be enjoyed in your guestroom acommodations only, as these items are not permitted at the resort pools or public areas.
No glassware allowed at the resort pools for safety of all guests.
- For the enjoyment of all guests, personal music devices are not permitted in the public areas of the resort including the Veranda and all 3 pools.
- Resort registered guests and Premier Club Members may be required over certain time periods to wear wristbands in order to access to the resorts 3 pools. This policy is implemented to ensure optimal guest experience over high occupancy periods.
- The resort offers four complimentary Tesla charging outlets for guests who would like to charge their vehicles during their stay. These stations are located in the self-parking garage (first garage as your enter the resort driveway). Standard self parking charges apply.
- Naples Grande is a non-smoking resort. Smoking is only allowed in designated outdoor areas that include the valet area of the front drive, sunset veranda, and on the beach. If there is evidence that you have been smoking in your guestroom, a recovery fee of $750 per incident will be applied to your room folio account.
- For your cherished belongings, all guestrooms have a in-room safe.
- All accounts will be settled upon departure. For your convenience, we accept American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Discover and Diners Club. Should you wish to settle your account with a form of payment other than Credit Card, Travelers Cheque or Cash, arrangements must be made with the resort prior to arrival. Payment by check needs to be accepted by the resort more than 21 days in advance of arrival. Guests who choose to use cash at the front desk are required to pre-pay their stay upon arrival, including a $150 per day deposit which will be applied toward incidental charges. Upon arrival, an authorization amount equal to the estimated total of your stay, plus $150 per day for incidentals, will result in an immediate temporary "hold" of the available funds in the account. Upon registration, your form of payment and a photo ID will be required. The minimum check-in age is 21.
- The resort does not accept cash at the restaurant outlets or spa, but does accept cash at Rhode's End Beach Restaurant, front desk, and resort gift shop. Otherwise, only room charge, credit card or premier club member card are accepted throughout the resort. For the secure credit card authorization form Click Here.
- Resort Handling Fee rates for packages are as follows for all incoming / outgoing packages: $10.00/ Envelope | $12.50/ Package under 49lbs. | $25.00/Package over 49lbs. | $150.00/Pallet. A 24% Service Charge & 6% Florida Sales tax applies to all shipping and receiving transactions.
- Any changes to confirmed reservations are subject to the hotels availability and discretion at the time the change is requested and may result in a possible rate change and/or change fee.
- Guestroom Cancellation Policy Terms & Conditions: Guestroom cancellation of one night’s room and tax applies and will be charged if notice of cancellation occurs within the stay dates as outlined below, unless otherwise noted on your confirmation email.
January 2 - May 4 7 days prior to arrival
May 5 - December 15 3 days prior to arrival
December 16 - January 1 14 days prior to arrival
Special promotional Advanced Purchase rate requirements vary and full stay room and tax will be charged if cancellation occurs within 14 days.
- For guests who opt to self park, it is recommended to drop your luggage and loved ones at the front drive prior to parking, as there is no elevator directly to the lobby from the garage. The staircase to the lobby is located in the center of the garage. Guests are also welcome to use the pool elevator in the back of Parking Garage 2 (P2 is the first garage as you enter the resort) which will bring you via elevator to the Sunset Veranda located on the Lobby Level or to the third floor guest rooms.
**An Elevator Modernization Project is currently underway with an expected completion date of 2024. Only 1 of the Hotel's 4 guest elevators will be out of service at any given time.