Frequently asked questions about our Resort
Naples Grande is a non-smoking resort. Smoking is only allowed in designated outdoor areas.
Check in time is 4pm and check out time is 11am.
- Guests arriving prior to 4pm are welcome to enjoy resort amenities by checking their luggage with the Bell Desk.
Tax, Parking & Resort Charge
Tax is 12% (7% state, 5% county).
Valet parking is $28 per car per night
Self-parking is $18 per car per night
- Click here to fill out our Credit Card Authorization Form
- Unlimited 1-800/local calls
- High speed WIFI in guestrooms
- Bicycle rentals
- Two water bottles daily in guestroom
- Beach towels and chaise lounges
- Range balls and use of driving range at Naples Grande Golf Club
- 24-hour fitness club access
- Local Daily Newspaper in the lobby
- Kids’ welcome gift
- Daily resort activities and wellness classes
- 10% discount on tennis court fees
- Tesla Electric Charging Stations
We are happy to welcome guests traveling with pets. Please inform the hotel you'll have a pet staying with you at least three days prior to your arrival. Our Pet Policy & Guidelines can be found here
- Please note that guests must be at least 21 years of age to check in.
- Cribs are available at no additional charge, but are based on availability.
Smoking is not permitted in any of our guestrooms, suites, on the pool decks or at Gulf Coast Oasis. If there is evidence that you have been smoking in your room, a recovery fee of $750 per incident will be applied to your account.
- For the safety of our guests in the rare event of an emergency, rollaway beds are only available for king-bedded tower guestrooms and suites. There is a limit of 1 rollaway bed per room, subject to availability. There is a nightly charge of $30 for a rollaway bed. In lieu of a rollaway, Garden Villa Suites feature a full-sized sleeper sofa in the separate living room.
- No private food or beverage is permitted in public areas of the resort, including coolers. Coolers are prohibited from guestrooms and suites to prevent water damage. Damage to the guestrooms, suites and/or public spaces are subject to fines.
The resort offers three complimentary Tesla charging outlets for guests who would like to charge their vehicles during their stay.These stations are located in P2 garage (first garage as your enter the resort driveway). Guest must bring their own charger.
For guests who self park, we recommend dropping your luggage and loved ones at the front drive prior to parking, as there is no elevator directly to the lobby from the garage. The staircase to the lobby is located in the center of the garage. Guests are welcome to use the pool elevator from P2 (first garage as you enter the resort) which will bring you to Sunset Veranda which is located on the lobby level.
Any changes to confirmed reservations are subject to the hotels availability and discretion at the time the change is requested and may result in a possible rate change and/or change fee.
All accounts will be settled upon departure. For your convenience, we accept American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Discover and Diners Club. Should you wish to settle your account with a form of payment other than Credit Card, Travelers Cheque or Cash, arrangements must be made with the resort prior to arrival. Payment by check needs to be accepted by the resort more than 21 days in advance of arrival. Guests who choose to use cash are required to pre-pay their stay upon arrival, including a $150 per day deposit which will be applied toward incidental charges. Upon arrival, an authorization amount equal to the estimated total of your stay, plus $150 per day for incidentals, will result in an immediate temporary "hold" of the available funds in the account. Upon registration, your form of payment and a photo ID will be required. The minimum check in age is 21.
“Resort Handling Fee” rates are as follows for all incoming/ outgoing packages: $10.00/ Envelope | $12.50/ Package under 49lbs. | $25.00/Package over 49lbs. | $150.00/Pallet, a 24% Resort Service Charge & 6% Florida Sales tax applies to all transactions.