November in Naples, Florida
November offers two great travel periods to usher in a long weekend or a week-long family vacation, as the weather starts to become chilly in many parts of the United States. Veteran's Day takes place on November 11, while Thanksgiving is also a great time to enjoy a family escape thats easily accessible but feels so far away from the hustle and bustle!
Naples Weather in November
November cools down in Florida with an average high temperature of 83° F. You will still find sun bathers at beaches and pools with mostly sunny days and low rainfall. The official hurricane season ends in November but luckily, Naples hasn't had a named hurricane in many years and the weather tends to be mostly sunny during the day.
Average High Air Temp
Average Low Air Temp
Average Water Temp
Average Sunset Time
|83° F (28° C)||62° F (16° C)||73° F (23° C)||2.1 inches (5.3 cm)||5:45 - 5:35 p.m.|
What to Wear in November
Naples is well known for fashion and amazing shopping, but you can pack comfortable, casual clothing and blend right in! Most restaurants do not require a formal dress code so we recommend resort casual for evening dining. You'll definitely want to pack your swimming & sunning clothing including flip flops, bathing suits and cover ups, shorts, hats, etc. We do recommend bringing a light sweater for cooler evenings
The resort offers a well-stocked store in the lobby including sundries like sunscreen, Maui Jim sunglasses and toiletries but also fashionable bathing suits, trendy cover ups, sweaters, logo gear and local Naples trinkets.
Waterside Shops is a collection of over 60 upscale retailers and restaurants, conveniently located within walking distance to the resort. The shops - including retailers like Lily Pulitzer, Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Anthropologie and more - are a beautifully landscaped outdoor mall anchored by Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstroms.
Major November Events and Holidays
In November, enjoy a long weekend for Veterans' Day and Thanksgiving or catch a deal on offpeak periods.
November Federal Holidays in November 2016
- November 11: Veterans' Day
- November 24: Thanksgiving
Top Naples and Nearby Events in November
- November 5: Florida Panther Festival
- November 5-6: Swamp Buggy Fall Classic Race
- November 17: Joe Louis Walker Concert
- November 19-20: Old Florida Festival
- November 24: Thanksgiving Feasts - Click here for menu / kids menu.. Call Madison at 239-594-6742 for reservations.
- View all November 2016 events
Book Now: November Packages and Offers
- Advance Purchase: Let us reward you for booking in advance! Save up to 20% off our Best Available Rate.
- BONGO: Enjoy a $50 nightly resort credit to spend on dining, spa, golf, tennis, recreation & more!
*Rates and offers subject to availability including additional terms and restrictions.