Please note that the golf course will be closed on Mondays throughout the Summer.
Enjoy an optimum golf course in Naples, Florida for players of all skill levels at the private Naples Grande Golf Club. Acclaimed golf architect Rees Jones designed a par 72 championship course that proves both interesting and challenging. Each hole at this demanding course promises an exhilarating new experience. With extraordinary elevations and unique water features expertly incorporating the indigenous Florida foliage, this course offers stunning fairways for year-round play at our Naples, Florida golf resort.
- Par 72 championship course
- Newly built clubhouse complete with restaurant, pro shop, meeting space and stunning patio with sweeping golf course & lake views
- Expertly designed by Rees Jones
- Champion 6,955/142
- Back 6,504/136
- Tournament 6,324/135
- Member 6,084/129
- Senior 6,084/120
- Forward 5,050/115
- Double-sided tee practice range and three practice greens
- Flagsticks equipped with Laserlink crystals
- 4.5 out of 5-Star rating by Golf Magazine
- Voted one of the "10 Best New Golf Courses in Florida" by Travel & Leisure Golf
- One of North America's Top 100 Resort Courses, as rated by Golfweek Magazine
No denim allowed on course or in the clubhouse. Men must wear a collared shirt and Bermuda length shorts. Mock turtlenecks are acceptable. Ladies must have a collar or sleeves on their top. Shorts or skirts of appropriate length are allowed.
Hours of Operation
- Clubhouse opens at 7:00am
- Practice facility open from 7:00am-Dusk
For more information about Naples Grande Golf Club please contact us at 844-993-9858.
For employment opportunities at Naples Grande Golf Club, please email your resume directly to email@example.com.