DOWN TIME AT OUR SOUTH FLORIDA MEETING VENUE
Work hard but play harder
While Naples Grande is the perfect place to host an efficient and successful meeting, it's also the perfect playground for some rest, relaxation and recreation before and after the learning, networking and taking care of business at our South Florida meeting venue. With a wide variety of activities ranging from relaxing to energizing, there is sure to be something for every one of your meeting attendees, or for the business traveler that is bringing the family for a "bleisure" stay!
- Three resort-style pools to cool off, relax and bask in the warm Floridian sunshine
- Mangrove Pool most suitable for families or big-kids-at-heart with its zero-entry, surf-inspired cabanas and a guest favorite - our 100-foot twisting waterslide
- Palm Terrace Pool is the place to unwind and relax. Our adult-exclusive pool is surrounded by exotic bougainvillea and unique metal sculptures, featuring plush, private cabanas, luxury chaise lounges and a steaming whirlpool.
- For the ultimate getaway, head over to Hibiscus Hideaway pool tucked away on the East side of the resort where you can enjoy a quiet retreat ideal for lap swimming or just to escape
- Baja-infused cuisine for your to enjoy poolside at Gulf Coast Oasis
- 200-acre protected Mangrove Estuary with an open-air tram ride for those who do not want to enjoy the 6/10 of a mile walk down the boardwalk. For a uniquely South Florida experience, make sure to spend time in the Mangrove Estuary for your sneak peak into the Everglades, without having to leave property. Enjoy stunning flora and fauna and if you're lucky, the indigenous and magnificent wildlife tucked away between the trees.
- Three miles of sugar-sand beach along the Gulf of Mexico at the end of the Mangrove Estuary boardwalk
- Luxury chaise lounges, day beds, cabanas and more for your enjoyment
- Paddle boarding and kayaking for those looking to explore the waters and the Clam Pass bay
- Rhode's End Mediterranean-inspired beach bar & grill for al fresco lunch, snacks & drinks with a Greek twist
- A full-service luxury spa with 12 treatment rooms, hair & nail salon, sun deck, whirlpools, sauna, steam, meditation lounge & exclusive couples villa
- Customized services for groups who do not have a lot of recreational time. Enjoy 10 minute hand massages in between sessions, chair massages and more.
- Beach bootcamps and other fitness activities available for groups seeking a health-conscious meeting
- 18-hole championship golf course designed by Rees Jones, exclusive to resort guests and members
- Perfect for tournaments, group play or small groups of golfers who are looking for a place to get the real business done!
- Ask us about our group lesson packages
- 15 Har Tru clay tennis courts, professionally managed by Naplea Tennis Academy
- Expansive fitness center, accessible 24 hours with cardio equipment, spin bikes, free weights, strength machines and an area for floor exercises - a convenient way to keep up with your routine.