IMPORTANT DOCUMENT LIBRARY
For your convenience
Additional Resort Information
- Tax is 12% (7% state, 5% county)
- The current daily resort charge is $37.00 per room/per night and includes: 1-800/local calls; high speed WIFI in guestrooms; bicycle rentals; two water bottles daily in guestroom; beach towels and chaise lounges; range balls and use of driving range at Naples Grande Golf Club; 24-hour access to the fitness club; newspaper in the lobby; kids’ welcome gift; participation in special resort activities; and 10% discount on tennis court fees.
- Valet parking is $28 per car, per night + tax
- Self-parking is $18 per car, per night + tax
- For guests who self park, we recommend dropping your luggage and loved ones at the front drive prior to parking, as there is no elevator directly to the lobby from the garage. The staircase to the lobby is located in the center of the garage. Guests are welcome to use the pool elevator from P2 (first garage as you enter the resort) which will bring you to Sunset Veranda which is located on the lobby level.
- Please note that guests must be at least 21 years of age to check in.
- Check in time is 4pm and check out time is 11am. Guests arriving prior to 4pm are welcome to enjoy resort amenities by checking their luggage with the Bell Desk.
- For the safety of our guests in the rare event of an emergency, rollaway beds are only available for king-bedded tower guestrooms and suites, limit of 1 rollaway bed per room and is based on availability. There is a nightly charge of $30 for a rollaway bed. In lieu of a rollaway, Garden Villa Suites feature a full-sized sleeper sofa in the separate living room
- Naples Grande is a non-smoking resort. Smoking is only allowed in designated outdoor areas. If there is evidence that you have been smoking in your room, a recovery fee of $750 per incident will be applied to your account.Cribs are available at no additional charge, but are based on availability.
- The resort offers three complimentary Tesla charging stations for guests who would like to charge their vehicles during their stay.These stations are located in P2 garage (first garage as your enter the resort driveway)
- Complete business center offering a full-range of mailing and secretarial services including word processing, photocopying, facsimile, and shipping services including UPS and Fed-Ex. In addition, we use state-of-the-art office equipment including computers, high-speed internet access, and laser printers. Please note that there are additional fees for incoming/outgoing packages to the hotel for guests/exhibitors. If you have any additional questions or concerns in regards to the business center please call 1-239-594-6381.
- Each guest room is equipped with High-Speed WiFi. Guests will have access to the Internet at broadband speed for web-browsing, checking e-mail, or connecting to a corporate network including Virtual Personal Networks. High-speed or multi-device access is available for an additional cost.
- Our Resort Concierge will be glad to arrange the services of a translator or interpreter for your convenience. We also offer AT&T Language Line Services.
Important Meeting DocumentsFact Sheet
Floorplans & Capacities
Pricing at a Glance
Top 10 Reasons To Book
PSAV Pricing At A Glance
PSAV Production Guidelines
Business Center Shipping Price List
Business Center Shipping Guidelines
Business Center Shipping Request Form
Business Center Package Receipt Form
**Full Ballroom Level Renovation Completed September 2018**- Click Here To Learn More