UNWIND IN AN AQUATIC PARADISE AT THE BEST HOTEL IN NAPLES, FLORIDA
Choose from three beautiful resort pools and a waterslide.
The relaxed sophistication of Naples Grande is reflected in poolside splendor complemented by luxurious services and features for refreshing and fun-filled Naples, Florida vacations.
Our Mangrove Pool ensures heightened thrills for the entire family with its spectacular waterslide*. Twisting 100 feet around a rock tower through landscaped waterfalls, this astounding whitewater wonder surges 800 gallons per minute. The Mangrove Pool also offers a beach style entry making it the ideal location for younger children, as the water gradually deepens from just inches to approximately 5 feet.
- 100 foot twisting waterslide (Guests must be at least 48” to enjoy the waterslide. Single riders only please.)
- Beach-style entry for younger resort guests
Seek refuge from the sun in one of our private cabanas encircling the Palm Terrace Pool, exclusive for adults looking to escape to a private retreat. Surrounded by stunning bougainvillea and chic artwork, guests can relax in the whirlpool or cool off in the refreshing adult pool.
- Exclusively for adult guests
- Private cabanas available for purchase, offering a personal cabana concierge and including two plush luxury chaise lounges, unlimited bottled water and ice, fresh fruit, a dining table with seating for four, refrigerator and cabinet space.
Hibiscus Hideway is tucked neatly between the Garden Villa courtyards and provides a secluded experiences for guests looking to enjoy water aerobics and lap swimming.
- Located on the East side of the tower, surrounded by lush landscaping
- Ideal for lap and lane swimming
For those looking to enjoy a favorite drink or al fresco lunch, head to Gulf Coast Oasis pool bar.
Private Cabana Reservations
Reserve a private cabana for the Mangrove Pool or the Palm Terrace Adult pool. Cabanas are available for daily rental and include 2 chaise lounges, a TV, mini fridge stocked with unlimited bottles of water, pool towels, cabinet space and a fresh fruit plate prepared by our chef. Advanced reservations are recommended.
Click here for Cabana Reservations