ESCAPE TO NAPLES
Enjoy our three miles of powdery, white-sand beach centrally located in the heart of Naples, FL. Stroll lazily along the sandy shore and take in the soothing breezes floating lightly off the stunning Gulf of Mexico at Naples Grande Beach Resort.
CLAM PASS PARK BEACH
- Three miles of perfectly-manicured sugar-sand beach along the Gulf of Mexico
- Open-air tram ride on the boardwalk through a 200-acre protected Mangrove Estuary to our secluded beach. It is approximately a 5-minute tram ride or 15 minute stroll to the beach along the boardwalk.
- Gates and the golf cart tram service provided by the Hotel daily from 8:00am through sunset.
- Al fresco lunch, snacks, and refreshing drinks available from Rhodes End Beach Bar & Grill
- Chaise lounges and umbrellas*
- Kayak and paddleboard rentals**
**Stand-Up Paddleboards and 2 seater Kayak rentals available to guests. Complimentary usage part of the resort charge is available between 8am-10am. For safety purposes kayaks and paddleboards are only allowed in the Gulf within our beach sites (not into the pass). Guests must be 18 years of age to rent paddleboards and kayaks from the resort.
Umbrellas, beach beds, and shade cabanas may be rented for an additional charge. For the safety and security of our guests, we ask that guests who bring personal umbrellas enjoy the North end of our beach. Resort umbrellas are available to rent in our Hotel reserved beach area and will be properly anchored in the sand for you.
PRIVATE BEACH BEDS & BEACH CABANA RESERVATIONSRelax in style. Our beach bed package includes one queen sized day bed with cabana, two chaise lounge chairs, two umbrellas and beach towels. Perfect for a quiet day for two or for the whole family to enjoy. Advanced reservations are recommended.
Explore Guest Photos Shared via Social Media
Tag @NaplesGrandeResort on Instagram or @NaplesGrande on Facebook and Twitter to share your Grande experience below:
Want a quick tour of the Mangrove Estuary experience you'll enjoy on your way to the beach? Watch our quick clip here: