ESCAPE TO NAPLES BEACH
Clam Pass Beach is Open!
Collier County is now complete with the new brazilian wood boardwalk replacement project. Naples Grande is pleased to welcome beach-goers back again to the beach as well as Rhode's End Beach Bar & Grill.
- Open air tram ride through a 200-acre protected Mangrove Estuary to our secluded beach. It is approximately a 5-minute tram ride or 15 minute stroll to the beach along the boardwalk.
- Three miles of perfectly-manicured sugar-sand beach along the Gulf of Mexico
- Al fresco lunch and refreshing drinks available from Rhodes End beach bar
- Chaise lounges and umbrellas
- Water-sports activities available for rent, including kayaks and paddleboards (starting again in December 2020, and weather permitting).
Escape to our three miles of powdery, white-sand beach and spend your day relaxing in style. Our beach bed package includes one queen sized day bed with cabana, two chaise lounge chairs, two umbrellas and beach towels. Perfect for a quiet day for two or for the whole family to enjoy. Advanced reservations are recommended.
Click here for Beach Bed Reservations
*For the safety and security of our guests, we ask that guests who bring personal umbrellas enjoy the North end of our beach. Resort umbrellas are available to rent in our reserved beach area and will be properly anchored in the sand for you.
View our Live Beach Cam online!
Explore Guest Photos Shared via Social Media
Tag @NaplesGrandeResort on Instagram or @NaplesGrande on Facebook and Twitter to share your Grande experience below: