The Naples Grande team is strictly adhering to the advice of the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and local health authorities.
To our valued guests,
At Naples Grande, our first priority is always the health and safety of our guests and associates. During this ever-changing time, we continue to closely monitor the latest developments on COVID-19 and are following the direction of the leading authorities to keep our valued guests safe and up to date with key information on our heightened efforts to ensure peace of mind for your upcoming stay with us. We are doing everything we can to be prepared and to address concerns, including:
- Making sure our employees are educated about COVID-19/coronavirus preparedness.
- Letting employees know they should stay home and seek medical advice if they feel ill.
- Increasing the rigor of cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout our property.
- Disinfecting common surfaces frequently.
- Placing additional touchless hand sanitizing stations throughout the resort for use by employees and guests.
Some services and amenities have been impacted and are limited at this time:
- A limited food & beverage menu is available from 11:00am - 7:00pm to order from your guestroom and pickup by the guest at the Front Desk.
The front desk will also have complimentary fruit cups and yogurt parfaits availabe for pickup prior to 11:00am.
- For Valet service, please visit the front desk.
- Golf is available for member use only, with advanced reservations and some restrictions apply.
- Tennis is available for member use only, with advanced reservations and some restrictions apply.
- In accordance with Collier County, our beach and boardwalk along with all 3 pools are temporarily closed.
- All hotel restaurant outlets are temporarily closed.
- Spa, wellenss classes, and the fitness center are temporarily closed.
Thank you for your understanding.
Updated as of 4/8/2020
If you wish to cancel or reschedule a future reservation, please fill out this form. Please note that if you booked through a third party like Booking.com, Expedia, etc., you will need to contact your travel agency directly to cancel your reservation. Please note your refund of your deposit may take longer than usual.