Our Safety and Well-Being Promise builds upon Naples Grande's already high standards of housekeeping, food & beverage and overall hygiene where Naples Grande uses the highest-grade cleaning products and enhanced safety protocols are currently in place. The goal with the Safety and Well-Being Promise is to serve as both an assurance and a promise that the well-being and safety of our guests and team members is our number one priority. The Safety and Well-Being Promise focuses on three key pillars: Prevention. Cleanliness. Reducing Contact. During your stay, you will experience a heightened focus on safety procedures throughout our entire resort.
FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED BY COLLIER COUNTY IN ALL INDOOR PUBLIC AREAS
Don't have a mask? We've got you covered! See one of our team members.
To further protect the public against the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, Collier County enacted an order July 21st requiring facial coverings be worn inside businesses that are open to the public. Facial coverings do not need to be worn while dining or enjoying any outdoor activity such as tennis, exercising, or while using the pools or beach, unless social distancing is not possible. *The order does not apply to children under the age of 9, or if customer has a disability that prevents them from wearing a mask.
PREVENTIONMasks & Gloves
- Team members will wear masks & gloves for safety and prevention.
- As an additional precaution all team members will have temperatures taken daily with infrared, touchless thermometers
- Shield protectors have been added to applicable areas including front desk stations, reception desks, beach trams, host stands and retail outlets
- Team members at hotels will follow and enforce social distancing policies and procedures
- Additional signage across hotels will remind guest and team members of practicing social distancing
- Common areas have been re-arranged to follow adequate social distancing practices
CLEANLINESSDisinfecting & Sanitation Technology
- Antimicrobial fogging sanitizing & cleaning systems will be used in all guest rooms, common areas including elevators, meeting areas, pool, bathrooms, retail, spa and F&B outlets
- UV light cleaning technology will be used to sanitize all room keys, key card packets and credit cards
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been added around the hotel (indoor & outdoor) and the back of house
- All guest rooms will offer individual packet(s) of sanitizing wipes as an additional amenity
- Housekeeping services will only be provided upon request; additional towels and amenities are also available upon request, please call the front desk for any of your needs during your stay
- Guest rooms will remain vacant a minimum of 48 hours (based on occupancy) before guest room becomes occupied
- Additional guest room sanitation and cleaning procedures are also being applied to cleanliness guidelines
- Hotel have increased the frequency of cleaning public areas including but not limited to high traffic and touch areas
REDUCE CONTACTGuest Rooms
- All non-essential items have been removed from guest rooms including but not limited to decorative pillows, magazines, compendiums, pens, paper, etc. If any supplies needed, available at the front desk.
- Glassware has been replaced with disposable & sealed paper cups
- Turndown service will not be offered
- Hotel is offering both dine-in and to-go style options
- In-room dining suspended however restaurant outlets food & beverage are available for pick-up to go if preferred
- Where possible menus will be displayed on guest-room TV’s along with website and QR codes around the Hotel. Disposable menus available for all outlets
- Touchless dispensers for soap and paper towels will be accessible in all public and team member restrooms
For more information about your visit, please contact us by phone: (888) 656-1356 or email or you may contact the Hotel directly with any specific questions.