Our Safety and Well-Being Promise builds upon Naples Grande's already high standards of housekeeping, food & beverage and overall hygiene where Naples Grande uses the highest-grade cleaning products and enhanced safety protocols are currently in place. The goal with the Safety and Well-Being Promise is to serve as both an assurance and a promise that the well-being and safety of our guests and team members is our number one priority. The Safety and Well-Being Promise focuses on three key pillars: Prevention. Cleanliness. Reducing Contact. During your stay, you will experience a heightened focus on safety procedures throughout our entire resort.
PREVENTIONMasks & Gloves
- Team members will wear masks & gloves for safety and prevention. In accordance with local regulations a mask or face covering may be required in all public spaces for all guests.
- As an additional precaution all team members will have temperatures taken daily with infrared, touchless thermometers
- Shield protectors have been added to applicable areas including front desk stations, reception desks, host stands and retail outlets
- Team members at hotels will follow and enforce social distancing policies and procedures
- Additional signage across hotels will remind guest and team members of practicing social distancing
- Common areas have been re-arranged to follow adequate social distancing practices
- Restaurant and bar seating have also been re-arranged to follow social distancing guidelines
CLEANLINESSDisinfecting & Sanitation Technology
- Antimicrobial fogging sanitizing & cleaning systems will be used in all guest rooms, common areas including elevators, meeting areas, pool, bathrooms, retail, spa and F&B outlets
- UV light cleaning technology will be used to sanitize all room keys, key card packets and credit cards
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been added around the hotel (indoor & outdoor) and the back of house
- All guest rooms will offer individual packet(s) of sanitizing wipes as an additional amenity
- Housekeeping services will only be provided upon request; additional towels and amenities are also available upon request
- Guest rooms will remain vacant a minimum of 48 hours (based on occupancy); before guest room becomes occupied
- Additional guest room sanitation and cleaning procedures are also being applied to cleanliness guidelines
- Hotel have increased the frequency of cleaning public areas including but not limited to high traffic and touch areas
REDUCE CONTACTGuest Rooms
- All non-essential items have been removed from guest rooms including but not limited to decorative pillows, magazines, compendiums, pens, paper, etc.
- Glassware has been replaced with disposable & sealed paper cups
- Turndown service will not be offered
- Hotels may offer food & beverage options solely as “to-go” style
- In-room dining will be served “to-go” style, using disposable serve ware and delivered to the guestroom door or available for pick-up
- Where possible menus will be displayed on guest-room TV’s along with website. Disposable menus available for all outlets and in-room dining
- Touchless dispensers for soap and paper towels will be accessible in all public and team member restrooms
- No kids activities/kids camp offered
- Spa services may not be offered and/or limited based on local governance
- Group fitness classes may not be offered and/or limited based on local governance
*Some initiatives mentioned above are subject to product arrival for full implementation. Contact the Hotel directly with any questions.