The relaxed sophistication of Naples Grande is reflected in poolside splendor complemented by luxurious services and features for refreshing and fun-filled Naples, Florida vacations.
Our Mangrove Pool ensures heightened thrills for the entire family with its spectacular waterslide*. Twisting 100 feet around a rock tower through landscaped waterfalls, this astounding whitewater wonder surges 800 gallons per minute. The Mangrove Pool also offers a beach style entry making it the ideal location for younger children, as the water gradually deepens from just inches to approximately three feet.
- 100 foot twisting waterslide (Guests must be at least 48" to enjoy the waterslide. Single riders only please.)
- Beach-style entry for younger resort guests
Seek refuge from the sun in one of our private cabanas encircling the Palm Terrace Pool, exclusive for adults looking to escape to a private retreat. Surrounded by stunning bougainvillea and chic artwork, guests can relax in the whirlpool or cool off in the refreshing adult pool. *Please note the adult pool will be closed December 12 - December 18 for maintenance*
- Exclusively for adult guests
- Private cabanas available for purchase, offering a personal cabana concierge and including two plush luxury chaise lounges, unlimited bottled water and ice, fresh fruit, a dining table with seating for four, refrigerator and cabinet space.
Hibiscus Hideway is tucked neatly between the Garden Villa courtyards and provides a secluded experiences for guests looking to enjoy water aerobics and lap swimming. *Please note the lap pool will be closed January 3 - January 9 for maintenance*
- Located on the East side of the tower, surrounded by lush landscaping
- Ideal for lap and lane swimming
For those looking to enjoy a favorite drink or al fresco lunch, head to Gulf Coast Oasis pool bar.
Or, reserve your personal cabana and poolside oasis at the best hotel in Naples, Florida, please contact our Concierge team at 239-254-5600. Cabana prices are subject to change without notice.
*Guests must be at least 48" to enjoy the waterslide. Single riders only please.