Together We Can Make A Difference
“GIVE TO OUR GULF NEIGHBORS”
Book your stay using promo code "GIVE" and $10 per room night will be donated to the American Red Cross Relief Fund for Louisiana.
Valid for stays now through November 24, 2016
"GIVING BACK TO FIRST RESPONDERS”
Enter the promo code "FIRST" to receive the First Responders Discount: Police/firemen/EMT/National Guard of Louisiana
$139 per room per night (proof of service required at check-in)
Valid through December 15 2016; January 2-15, 2017; and May 29 - December 15, 2017
*Donation credit/discount only applies to room rate and excludes all other resort fees and charges such as food & beverage, spa or any incidentals
Flooding in Louisiana has resulted in:
- 30 parishes declared disasters - nearly half of the state's 64 parishes (Designated Parishes: Acadia Parish, Ascension Parish, Avoyelles Parish, East Baton Rouge Parish, East Feliciana Parish, Evangeline Parish, Iberia Parish, Iberville Parish, Jefferson Davis Parish, Lafayette Parish, Livingston Parish, Pointe Coupee Parish, St. Helena Parish, St. Landry Parish, St. Martin Parish, St. Tammany Parish, Tangipahoa Parish, Vermilion Parish, Washington Parish and West Feliciana Parish)
- 30,000 people have been rescued from their homes and 12,000 people living in shelters
- In Livingston Parish alone an estimated 49,000 homes were flooded, more than 86 percent of all homes in the parish, representing more than $9 billion in damage to homes there
- Businesses in the Baton Rouge Metropolitan Statistical Area, which includes EBR and eight surrounding parishes, 12,000 businesses were impacted which is around 35 percent of all businesses in that region. Affecting more than 136,000 workers
- Humanitarian aid has reached critical need levels.