Prepare for Your Upcoming Stay!
For additional questions about your stay at our South Florida Resort, please click here to fill out a Contact Us Form, or call our Concierge at 239-254-5600.
- Naples Grande is a non-smoking resort in Naples, Florida. Smoking is only allowed in designated outdoor areas.
- Tax is 10% (6% state, 4% county)
- Resort charge is $37 +tax per night and is in addition to the room rate. It includes in room wifi, two complimentary domestic beers, house wines or well liquors per day, 1-800/local calls, beach towels and luxury chaises, 24 hour access to fitness center, bicycles, newspaper, range balls and use of driving range and practice facility at Naples Grande Golf Club, 10% off kayak and paddle board rentals, 10% off Tennis Court Fees, complimentary kids welcome gift.
- Valet parking is $28 per car per night
- Self-parking is $18 per car per night
- For the safety of our guests in the rare event of an emergency, rollaway beds are only available for king-bedded guestrooms and suites or first floor Garden Villa Suites, limit of 1 rollaway bed per room and is based on availability. There is a nightly charge of $30 for a rollaway bed.
- Cribs are available at no additional charge, but are based on availability.
- Please note that guests must be at least 21 years of age to check in.
- Check in time is 4pm and check out time is 11am. Guests arriving prior to 4pm are welcome to enjoy resort amenities by checking their luggage with the Bell Desk. If you'd like to check in to your room early, there is a $25 early check in fee, dependent on room availability.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our guestrooms, suites, on the pool decks or at Gulf Coast Oasis. If there is evidence that you have been smoking in your room, a recovery fee of $750 per incident will be applied to your account.
- No private food or beverage is permitted in public areas of the resort, including coolers. Coolers are prohibited from the guestrooms and suites to prevent water damage. Damage to the guestrooms, suites and/or public spaces are subject to fines.
- The resort offers three complimentary Tesla charging stations for guests who would like to charge their vehicles during their stay.These stations are located in P2 garage (first garage as your enter the resort driveway)
- For guests who self park, we recommend dropping your luggage and loved ones at the front drive prior to parking, as there is no elevator directly to the lobby from the garage. The staircase to the lobby is located in the center of the garage. Guests are welcome to use the pool elevator from P2 (first garage as you enter the resort) which will bring you to Sunset Veranda which is located on the lobby level.
- Any changes to confirmed reservations are subject to the hotels availability and discretion at the time the change is requested and may result in a possible rate change and/or change fee.
- “Resort Handling Fee” rates are as follows for all incoming/ outgoing packages: $10.00/ Envelope | $12.50/ Package under 49lbs. | $25.00/Package over 49lbs. | $150.00/Pallet, a 24% Resort Service Charge & 6% Florida Sales tax applies to all transactions.
- Pets are not allowed on property. Please contact our concierge desk for a list of nearby kennel and boarding options.