Luxuriate in All Natural Treatments
A Soothing & Serene Naples, FL Spa
Indulge in a peaceful retreat at the Naples Grande Spa. 12 spacious treatment rooms complement ethereal outdoor space adorned with waterfalls and fountains to provide the most revitalizing experience for each guest at our Florida luxury resort. Our treatments are always organic so you may rest assured that your body, mind and spirit will achieve perfect harmony.
Your Spa Experience Features
- 12 spacious treatment rooms
- “Floating” Hair & Nail Spa overlooking the tranquility pool
- Whirlpool baths
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Rain showers
- Meditation labyrinth
- Zen-inspired meditation lounge
- Fresh fruit infusions and high-energy potassium broths
Signature Spa Treatments Include
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Artisan Massage
- Four Hands & Two Hearts Couples Massage
- Fijian Scalp Massage
The Spa Villa
Luxuriate in the peace and privacy of your very own spa suite. The Spa Villa is available to book for couples and small groups. It serves as personal oasis in our most exclusive setting. Guests may enjoy a variety of treatments in this private space, enhancing the rejuvenating experience. Refreshments and lights meals are also available if you so choose.
We ask that all guests arrive early for treatments and to respect the tranquil environment that we have created. Please respect other guest’s right to privacy by maintaining a quiet environment. Cellphones, electronic devices and smoking are strictly prohibited.
Spa Facts to Relax
- You will be provided with attire including a robe, towel and slippers
- You will be provided with grooming amenities including shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer and sunscreen
- We recommend that you leave valuables in the safe in your room or suite
- We recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time
- It is essential to shower before any treatment to ensure that beneficial oils are properly absorbed into the skin
- Health benefits of spa treatments include stress reduction and potential relief from aches and pains
- If you are pregnant, we recommend that you not participate in treatments that apply deep pressure and/or heat
- If you are pregnant, we ask that you have completed your first trimester before experiencing a prenatal massage.
- It is customary for guests to completely disrobe for treatments, but The Spa is about your comfort, you may wear a swimsuit or undergarments if you prefer.
- If you have any physical ailments, disabilities or allergies, please notify The Spa concierge when reserving your treatments and notify your therapist at the time of treatment.
- For your convenience, a 22% gratuity is included in the price of your treatment. Additional gratuities are at your discretion and may be added upon your request.
- Please communicate any requests for a specific therapist or gender of therapist when you make your reservation.
- Guests receiving treatments at The Spa are entitled to complimentary use of the spa, fitness and resort facilities on the day of treatment.
- Children ages 12-17 are invited to enjoy massages, facials and body treatments and must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children ages 8-17 are invited to enjoy treatments in the Hair & Nail Spa, but children ages 8-12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Reservations and Cancellations
We strongly recommend that your reserve your spa treatments in advance by calling (239) 594-6321, or dialing 6321 from within the Resort.
Please advise us at least four (4) hours in advance if you must cancel your treatment. Guests who cancel fewer than four (4) hours in advance are subject to pay the full cost of the scheduled treatment.
Spa Hours of Operation: 9am – 7pm, daily