If You Can Tear Yourself Away From the Resort
Experience the Surrounding Area
If you can tear yourself away from our incredible pools and beautiful white-sand beach, Naples, Florida is home to some of the best shopping and dining in the state. Naples Grande Beach Resort is conveniently located within a short distance of upscale stores, independent boutiques, antique shops and unique restaurants that span an array of cuisines. Take a night out on the town to experience what our city has to offer, from beloved Naples, Florida restaurants to high-end shopping.
- Waterside Shops at Pelican Bay - .5 miles
- Louis Vuitton
- Ralph Lauren
- Tory Burch
- Fifth Avenue South – 5.5 miles
Find the perfect outfit or gift that is entirely unique to Naples at a variety of boutiques.
- Third Street South – 6 miles
Explore independent boutiques featuring apparel, jewelry, art, antiques and more.
- Mercato – 4 miles
This open air mall offers delicious dining and over 20 upscale retailers for your shopping pleasure.
- Miromar Outlets – 22 miles
Shop at over 140 designer and brand name outlets just 30 minutes from Naples Grande Beach Resort.
If you would like to arrange a half or full day excursion to experience the following activities, please contact our Concierge for more information.
- Big Cypress National Preserve
- Everglades National Park
- Naples Botanical Garden
- Fishing Cruise
- Dolphin Cruise
- Sunset Cruise
- Shelling Cruise
- Airboat Tour
- Kayak Eco Tour
- Manatee Safari
- Bird Watching Expedition
- Bricktops – At Waterside Shops, American cuisine
- M Waterfront Grille – 4236 Gulfshore Boulevard North, Steak & Seafood
- AZN – 9118 Strada Place, Pan-Asian & Sushi
- The Local – 5323 Airport-Pulling Road North, Farm-to-Table
- Lamoraga – 3936 Tamiami Trail North, Modern Spanish
- The Turtle Club – 9225 Gulfshore Drive, Gulf of Mexico Views
- Café Lurcat – 494 Fifth Avenue South, New American Cuisine
- Campiello – 1177 Third Street South, Modern Italian
- U.S.S. Nemo – 3745 Tamiami Trail North, Pan-Asian Seafood
- Bleu Provence – 1234 Eighth Street South, French cuisine