CELEBRATE SPRING BREAK ON THE SANDS OF NAPLES03/18/2016
Naples Grande is the perfect place to keep kids – and parents – entertained during spring break 2016. As vacation time approaches, our on-site activities expand to include family-friendly offerings. Your children’s time and energy will be well-spent with our collection of spring break activities!
To get you excited, we are welcoming the spring with a pre-Easter 2016 sale! For a limited time, treat you and the family to a spacious Garden Villa Suite. We’ll make it suite-er with a $100 nightly resort credit! Create the perfect vacation memory for you and the entire family with endless resort activities. Please note, this offer expired in Spring 2016.
Wait- there’s more! Luckily for Florida residents in the spring, we are giving guests from our home state the chance to book at Naples Grande for 10% off the best available rate, 50% off self-parking facilities, and a $25 nightly resort credit. You may not be crossing any borders, but you can enjoy an escape filled with enchantment, ease, and every amenity – all at a reasonable price.
Once you’ve arrived at our Naples resort, prepare to find yourself in a paradise with ample activities to keep the entire family enthralled. Our weekly Kids Club schedule is full of activities to keep kids busy and creative during your time at our Florida resort. Check out the choices and learn more about what’s coming up during spring break at Naples Grande.
- Flying Frisbees Neon Edition (Neon Paint), at the Mangrove Pool. Frisbees are $8 each.
- Board Game Hour (Monopoly, Life, Sorry, Trouble, and Connect Four), on the Sunset Veranda. Complimentary.
- Spring Tie-Dye Time, at the Mangrove Pool. $15 each or two for $25
- Dive-In Movie, at the Mangrove Pool. Complimentary (movie TBA).
- Little Chef’s Pizza Making Class.
- Spring Time Sand Sculpture Contest (Registration Required), located at the Beach Complimentary. Prizes to be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
- Chubby Bunny Contest (Marshmallows), at the Mangrove Pool. Complimentary.
- Tie-Dye Eggs, at the Mangrove Pool. $4 an egg.
- Ice Cream Social.
- Easter Egg Hunt on the Front Lawn (9 a.m., ages 1-7, 9:30 a.m. ages 8-12). Complimentary, plus a photo opportunity with the Easter Bunny.
- Flying Frisbees Neon Edition (Neon Paint), at the Mangrove Pool. $8 each.
- Jelly Bean Bracelet Making. $6 each.
- Egg Toss by the Tram Stop. Complimentary.
And finally, to cap off a full day of recreation and enjoyment, we offer a special Easter prix fixe dinner. Offered from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., this three-course meal, prepared by the skilled culinary team at Naples Grande, is $69 per person (12 and under is $35 per child.) It’s a perfect opportunity for entire families to enjoy each other’s company after a day of diverse activities.
Additionally, there’s the option of our Loggerhead’s Explorers Club for springtime fun. Opening March 21, 2016, this is one of the top kids’ camps at resorts in Naples, Florida, welcoming kids between 4 and 11 years of age for activities that include crafts, educational series, and contests. No spring break vacation to Florida would be complete without a souvenir, and all Loggerheads will get special memorabilia to take home!
Please note this offer expired Spring 2016.